The Saturday Morning Park Run - Jules Wake

 


I absolutely loved this story, it is full of humor and romance.

I am a fan of running and try and get out and do couch to 5k at least 3 times a week and I have always been interested in park runs. I am just sad that I am busy with my daughter at the time of my local one!... So as you can tell I was instantly drawn to and intrigued by this story and it doesn't disappoint. It is such a clever concept for a story and is beautifully written. 

This is the story of two women.
One old, one young.
One looking for new adventures. One looking for a purpose.
Both needing a friend.

And this is how, along with two little girls in need of a family, a gorgeous stranger, and a scruffy dog, they bring the whole community together every Saturday morning for love, laughter and a little bit of running…(well, power walking).

Some people come into your life when you need them the most.

Jules makes you feel all the feels, I laughed, cried and got frustrated. It is a perfect reminder of just how exercise is so important to mental health. 

I think Hilda is my favourite character ever! 

you can order your copy below.

You can follow Jules on Twitter @Juleswake



Comments

Popular Posts