My Top 5 Podcasts

Over this lockdown period, well actually just before I found a love for podcasts, mainly because I haven’t been sleeping as well, I don’t know if you have found the same?! And not I wonder why I have only just came across them!!

Here are my favourite ones, they are in no order.


Table Manners

This is Jessie Wares podcast with her Mum Lennie, it is a podcast all about food and family. Every week they have a guest and wow they have had some amazing guests.These includSam Smith, Nigella Lawson and even the mayor of London.  The guests enjoy some food and a chat.  You may know of Jessie Ware as a singer.

Table manners reached the #1 on the itunes podcast chart and I can honestly say it is bring laughter and the guests are open when they are talking. It almost feels like you are sat round the kitchen with them!

Since we have been in lockdown Jessie and her mum have been recording the podcast online with their guests, which has added its own laughs.

 

Rundpod podcast

This podcast is motivational, but informative and offers great tips too! Jenni Falconer talks to guests about the rewards and obsession of pounding the pavement, but also any difficulties too. There are some inspirational stories and it is perfect for any level of fitness.  I only recently came across this podcast, near the start of this lock down and it has definitely got me motivated at a time where I am less active!



Happy Place

This is a really inspiring podcasts, with some inspirational stories and guests. Fearne Cotton talks to her guests about what changes they have made in the lives and how they have find a different way of looking at life. Again, there are some amazing guests, stories and I always feel more positive after listening to this podcast. The guests are always so open and it is really inspiring, but what I like about it most is how it highlights how normal it is to have worries or to be stressed.

 

Sh***d, married, annoyed

Chris and Rosie Ramsey have me in stitches! I just love them. They talk about everything, parenting, arguments and life generally… I don’t want to give too much away as it is just brilliant! During this time we all need a good laugh and this provides it in buckets, you just have to listen!



Happy Mum Happy Baby

Giovanna Fletcher really encourages us to stop comparing ourselves and champion each other instead. She discusses with her guests all aspects of parenting and I would definitely say is an essential listen to any parent. Again, all the guests are really open and it is just so nice to feel like us parents are all in it together!



Do you listen to any podcasts? Would love to find out some new/different ones?! 

Have a good week all K x

Comments

Popular Posts