Wishlist Wednesday

Hello everyone, happy hump day! 
We are almost in sight of the weekend, even though I guess at the moment all days are merging into one. I absolutely love seeing all your posts on Twitter whether its a review you've posted or a book that has just been published..........I see them! 
It got me thinking of doing a weekly post where I share what books I have seen in the week that I have added to my to read to list or whats on my bookshelf and I would love to hear what yours are too so please comment! 

WishList Wednesday


First of all I just love books (you might have guessed) and the lovely community feel I have recently come across especially on Twitter, I definitely want to keep that going. This is just a way to help share lovely books and I found it so hard to narrow it down into one post, which is why this post is going to be a weekly thing!! 
I will always share what I am currently reading as well as this. 
This isn’t an affiliated post it’s just all about books I haven't got round to reading yet, or books that I have seen and would like to read. I haven't been contacted to share these
On my Kindle or Bookshelf that I haven't read yet...but can't wait to read! 

You've got my number
Angela Barton 



I simply love this cover and reading the description, I just know its a story I'm going to love!
The Other Wife 
Claire McGowan and Karen Cass




"She's a total stranger but she knows who you are..."
I do like a mixture of genres and this just looks like a page turner!

Books I have seen this week that are now on my to read list!!
One Summer In Italy - Sue Moorcroft

It just looks the perfect escapism when we can't go anywhere, definitely added to my to buy and read list!
My Husband's Lie 
Emma Davies 


Because sometimes we just need an emotional read! I do love the cover and the meaning behind it, its all already got me gripped!
I was only going to stick to two books for each heading but then I saw a post from one of my favourite authors and I had to include it to my want list, as I haven't yet bought this one

The Secret Seaside Escape 
Heidi Swain  

I just love a Heidi Swain story!!

Pre ordering!
The Last Charm 
Ella Allbright 


How lovely is this cover?! You can pre order your for just 99p!

I would like to hear about whats on your to read list?! please comment below. 
I hope that you enjoyed Wishlist Wednesday and is this something that you would like to see each week as inspiration for your next read?
 I loved doing this post! Stay safe all Kx

Comments

  1. Thanks for including One Summer in Italy! :-) I hope you enjoy it when it hits the top of your TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! ... can't wait I just love the cover
      K x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts